WHEN EGO CLASHES

 
  


We, I mean myself are all living with too many ego's.The matter that I start with the term "We" is unsatisfactorily my ego.This vary within people.It can be start through the messages..."why i want to message him?".If he wants he will message.So ,many relationships break up through this certain ego's.Certainly its a matter about who starts the conversation.Nobody want to clash their ego's.When our ego come to our head,it will ruin our life.It has to be stop with in the heart.Seriously I dont know how to cure this ego's .It starts with in the ages far before and it still we all go through this stuff.Psychologically some people come with the ideas and its a sort of ideas that come from their ego's.How can a man can treat fever from their headache??..Ego's are eternally,some extinguishing factors that deal with our mindset from term of embryo..It deals with ideas of a pregnant women through their child..Its all about how people deal with that.There is always a cold war happens in our mind about judging the attittude and the talking of them while we are in a conversation with others.If anything wrong that reflects the ego happens ,there will be always the reflex program works .Its true that we dont want to be in other ones feet.Its not only about the ego ,its a semiclassical feudal defendance.So when your ego start clashing you might be remain silent or escape from that situation.It will be helpful to reduce our enemy list.Our life is always in a trance state and the people will always annoying,its a fact dont go to sucide dude.Here about, I end up this and I will not say any Good bye or any other wishes .Because I dont know who will read this and they are not giving me any wish.So my ego is started clashing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film review

അഖിലമയൻ

   നിഷ്കളങ്കതൻ നിറകുടമോ കള്ളത്തരത്തിൻ പൊയ്‌മുഖമോ അറിയുന്നില്ല ഞാൻ നിൻ  മുഖത്തിൽകളിയാടുന്ന വേഷപകർച്ചകൾ ചക്ഷ്വക്ഷവണത്തിൻ വിയർപ്പിൻ തുള്ളികൾ നി...